New Agt

Larry

Is this the thread to ask for the top senior companies for agent to management opportunities? Of course high commission rates preferred. New in business. Have only talked with AmeriLife.

Is this the thread to ask for the top senior companies for agent to management opportunities? Of course high commission rates preferred. New in business. Have only talked with AmeriLife.

Check this out!! It's exactly what you are looking for!

UA Branch

I really don't know what it is that you are asking.

New agent and management opportunities don't really go together. Usually one has to become an experienced agent, excellent producer and very knowledgeable about the entire senior market before being considered by the home office for a management position.

If you are talking about hiring and training agents, see above.

Do you want to be "just an agent" in the senior market? If so, the best companies to represent are going to vary from state to state.

Give us more information and then we may be able to give you some help. Simply saying you are a new agent and want to be in management isn't nearly enough.

Frank has spoken the wisdom that we are search for. And it is true too.
Need a little more information. Companies just do not start a new agent in a management position. Learn all you can as a captive agent and then spread your wings to be independent and then, and only then, will you be able to be in management and make the big bucks...:yes::yes:

I beg to differ. Captive places will hire idiots in as managers as long as they have had some sort of sales background , or ass kissing background. I have seen it happen.

Senior has a great point.

To further that point, a captive company will not usually take it's top producer out of the field for a management position. They will "feed" the top producers to make them happy, and take the middle of the road people for management.

Senior has a great point.

To further that point, a captive company will not usually take it's top producer out of the field for a management position. They will "feed" the top producers to make them happy, and take the middle of the road people for management.
Anyone else want to weigh in on this? I mean, is this true?

Very true, why would you want to take your top producer and make them a manager. They are making more money for themselves and you in the positiion they are in. If they are set on being a manager or leaving, work something out with them that they can manager but need to help by selling also. If you let them walk, you need to have a crew that can pick up the slack:spinny:

Back