New Allstate Agent Websites - Love Them or Hate Them?

sunkist219

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
So just recently, Allstate just changed over the agent webpages and the design is completely different. Here is a snapshot of what they look like:

Allstate - Contact John M.Cuenin from in New York for auto insurance, home insurance, life insurance, and insurance quotes

Just incase you forgot, this is what they used to look like:

Welcome

Personally, I don't really like the new changes because when I first opened the site, my eye completely skipped over the agent's information and went straight to that big picture of the girl. Also, I don't see how this could help the agents when there are even more visible links than before that take the customer away from that particular agent's page.

Any thoughts?

All depends what you are trying to do. Seriously, how many people find you through this web page? Most agent pages are more for your existing clients.

I like the look. The links inside the girl graphic get lost (took me a while to even realize they were there), but she is cute and that's all that matters :) Overall, the look is more modern, up to date, flashier. Go with it, embrace it. Suggest they enlarge the phone number (which in California means your license number as well).

Dan

What does it matter, just with any captive what can you do about it. The company's response to you not liking the site is "so what"!:no:

I like how they look and they show up in google better than before when searched.

The agency info does seem a bit hidden but I agree that most of the people using the site are current clients.

Back