New App for Call Recording, Early Access

SamuelClifford

Hi there! I’m coding new android app for call recoding and I would like to know your opinion. The main feature – speech recognition and transformation conversations into text.

It makes possible to find information quickly, without listening to tens of recording calls. You can also easily save a dictated number as a new contact.
The app distinguishes you from an interlocutor and shows your talk like a text messenger.

Cost of talk recognition about 0.05$ per minute, so if you spend around an hour a day for phone conversations, monthly fee will be 70$.

Will you be interested in using such app?

I’m ready to send in PM or email 100 codes for test early access anyone who wants.

from a technology standpoint, I really like your idea.

but from a business standpoint, I think you would have some major challenges:

1. too many businesses use landlines. how would you integrate that?
2. many states outlaw this unless it is preceded by a "this call may be monitored or recorded" message. not a big deal, really. but many business owners may not want to do that.
3. while your price of 5 cents per minute is very reasonable, it's hard to compete against free. for people who need voice recognition, there are several programs/apps that do this for free or nearly free.
4. accuracy.... I'm no expert on this topic. but I do know accuracy improves as the software adjusts to an individual's accent, dialect etc.... hard to be accurate with so many different people calling.

I wouldn't give up on your idea, but I would take it in a different direction.... and I think a flat one-time fee would serve your idea better than a per minute fee.

sorry if I come off as a pessimist. that's not my intention.... just want to make you aware of potential road blocks. hope this helps.

Back