New article about insurance forums

Very nice! It's fantastic that new agents have a place to come where bitter agents don't say "go do your own research." The agents here are great on devoting some time to help new people avoid the mistakes we made.

This board has even improved my marriage. My wife will listen to me talk about insurance for about 5 minutes, then she is done (cannot blame her).

However, when I want to talk about it (which I can do all day long) I just come here.

Mel, my wife thanks you.

John, your wife and mine must be sisters. haha

The biggest down side to being an independent agent is that you don't have anyone to talk to who "knows what you do".

This board is great. It gives us a chance to have others to bounce ideas off of and hear what they are doing. It makes us feel like we aren't the only ones out there that have problems and frustrations.

No one has been in this business long enough to know everything and be so be so successful that they can't learn something new. Without the board, most of us would keep doing the same thing over and over again. The market is constantly changing and this is the best way to stay on top of those changes.

Back