New article about insurance forums

Mar 15, 2007

1. Sam

Sam Founder Administrator

Norvax is featuring an article about insurance forums in their latest newsletter. We thank them for their attention and kind words.

Their monthly newsletter is always very informative and this month has some very good articles on leads and insurance websites. You can sign up for it at www.norvax.com
    You can see the article about forums here http://www.norvax.com/newsletter/mar07/online-agent-forums.html

Sam, Mar 15, 2007
  2. Crabcake Johnny

Crabcake Johnny Guru

State:
    South Carolina
    Very nice! It's fantastic that new agents have a place to come where bitter agents don't say "go do your own research." The agents here are great on devoting some time to help new people avoid the mistakes we made.

3. taterpeeler

taterpeeler Guru

State:
    Texas
    I Dont Care... Go Do Your Own Research!!!.... Lol

4. midwestbroker

midwestbroker Guru

State:
    Missouri
    This board has even improved my marriage. My wife will listen to me talk about insurance for about 5 minutes, then she is done (cannot blame her).

However, when I want to talk about it (which I can do all day long) I just come here.

Mel, my wife thanks you.

5. Crabcake Johnny

Crabcake Johnny Guru

State:
    South Carolina
    Wow - your wife gives you five minutes? Lol.

Me: "I just got a deal approved!"

Lisa: "Great. So you can clean the garage now?"

6. Frank Stastny

Frank Stastny Guru

State:
    Florida
    John, your wife and mine must be sisters. haha

The biggest down side to being an independent agent is that you don't have anyone to talk to who "knows what you do".

This board is great. It gives us a chance to have others to bounce ideas off of and hear what they are doing. It makes us feel like we aren't the only ones out there that have problems and frustrations.

No one has been in this business long enough to know everything and be so be so successful that they can't learn something new. Without the board, most of us would keep doing the same thing over and over again. The market is constantly changing and this is the best way to stay on top of those changes.