New Assurant guarantee issue plans

Got this from Larry Moffatt.

You won’t want to miss the new product line that is now available through (Assurant Affordable Health Access). We call them our “aaha” plans. One plan is a Guarantee Issue Health Plan with NO….yes you heard it correctly NO health questions! The other two plans have limited heath questions. You now have something for everyone. You do not have to turn anyone away. Your knowledge of these products and benefits will increase your sales and help protect your renewals.

Those must be the ones...not very impressive....the GI plan is awful and 1000/day max on inpatient on the other....no better than AIM or ICAN.

Assurant, lettin me down.
:no:

Last edited:
At least the rates aren't anything like keymed, the client has to re-mortgage their home to afford that premium.

And, John, I can't believe you didn't know this. You should be ashamed of yourself, lol.

Last edited:
The Assurant plan with NO MEDICAL questions is horrible, why even bother. That is possibly the worst limited plan I have ever seen.

Does your E&O cover these type of sales?

You have to hand it to the management at Assurant. Every time they launch a new plan you think that things could not possibly be worse.
Then they come out with the latest plan and sure enough, things are worse.

Back