NEW: Automated Way to Enroll Individual Health Clients for 2018

insurance404

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
NEW: Automated Way to Enroll Individual Health Clients for 2018

EXAMPLE SITE: Your Agency Name Here

HEALTH PLAN VIDEO BLOG: FOR HEALTH BROKERS: Automated Sales System for your Individual Health Clients - Washington Insurance Quotes Plans | Achieve Alpha

Fellow Brokers,
Those of you selling Individual Health Insurance know it’s a pain in the butt during Open Enrollment to go over the process again and again…endless loop of pain, right?

I have been using YouTube videos for the past 4 years with amazing success for my 1,100 individual health clients. If clients watch my 7 min overview video it literally cut off 30 min during a phone conversation. Now Im taking it a step further and created a Web Portal that for 2018 plans will have 8 to 10 videos enabling my clients to enroll themselves or give them enough info to get most of it done themselves!

Having a video to send clients saves me about $20,000 to $30,000 per Open Enrollment period...as do less $20/hr individual policies and more $200/hr group policies

1. My goal is to help other brokers!

2. To do this Im selling a Web Portal: It will be customized with your own logo, picture, phone email and your company website.

3. Please let me know if you have any questions! My cell is 425-305-1900

NEW: Automated Way to Enroll Individual Health Clients for 2018 in Washington State

I live in the Seattle area, so creating an automated site to help brokers enroll individual health insurance clients. ONLY doing this for Washington State this year. If you know an agent in WA please forward this to them!

HEALTH PLAN VIDEO BLOG: FOR HEALTH BROKERS: Automated Sales System for your Individual Health Clients - Washington Insurance Quotes Plans | Achieve Alpha

Fellow Brokers,
Those of you selling Individual Health Insurance know it’s a pain in the butt during Open Enrollment to go over the process again and again…endless loop of pain, right?

I have been using YouTube videos for the past 4 years with amazing success for my 1,100 individual health clients. If clients watch my 7 min overview video it literally cut off 30 min during a phone conversation. Now Im taking it a step further and created a Web Portal that for 2018 plans will have 8 to 10 videos enabling my clients to enroll themselves or give them enough info to get most of it done themselves!

Having a video to send clients saves me about $20,000 to $30,000 per Open Enrollment period...as do less $20/hr individual policies and more $200/hr group policies

2. To do this Im selling a Web Portal: It will be customized with your own logo, picture, phone email and your company website.

NEW: Automated Way to Enroll Individual Health Clients for 2018 in Washington State

I live in the Seattle area, so creating an automated site to help brokers enroll individual health insurance clients. ONLY doing this for Washington State this year. If you know an agent in WA please forward this to them!

Fellow Brokers,

Back