New Broker Needs Tech Help

BH18

Hi all,

I am a new broker coming from a Medicare Advantage Plan company/background.

I was always able to use my previous employers computer systems for Clients, Leads, and Commissions.

As my first AEP is coming to a close, I am missing all of the tools that were previously available to me.

Can anyone recommend a good CRM program for a small (but growing) book of business?

I have read a bunch but all of the other recommendations seems to be for someone with a much larger book of business AND/OR a multi-agent agency. I just can't see paying those huge setup and maintenance fees for a business my size.

I am just now expanding to include life, annuities, group health and individual care.

Additionally, has anyone use an automated calling service? Pro? Cons? Recommendations?

I have never used a service like this but thought it would be nice to supplement my direct calls only to my current clients.

Thanks in advance,

Bridgett

You've got a lot of things going on here.

CRMs are like girlfriends (and boyfriends for that matter), there isn't any "best" one out there, it's different strokes for different folks. RadiusBOB has been given some nice reviews, Zoho CRM has a free edition, both SugarCRM and vTiger are open source and free to use, but probably more complicated and involved than most folks need.

What do you mean by automated calling service?

I agree that CRM comes in so many different flavors. However, many of the FREE CRM packages have limited capabilities. For example, with Zoho CRM, you can not send email campaigns with their Free Version. I have found SugarCRM to be a great tool, it has great support, and there are several vendors offering the open source hosted version of it. Check out Service Push CRM. It offers Free and Premium versions of Sugar CRM.

Google the term "service push crm" and click on the service-push link to learn about their offering.

Back