New CA Agent Plus 8 Non-Res Licenses Seeks Opportunity

Hello all:

Former teacher, digital marketer and now 'new' agent seeks best 'starting' opportunity.

I have been exploring several agent positions and as many posts here reveal, it is a challenge for a new agent making a career change to land a mutually rewarding opportunity.some background:

CA license
Non -res licenses: PA, VA, MI, MD, NC, FL, TX, OH
willing to get more at my expense
Preference : telesales as opposed to field sales. Real training. Focus on generating first sales as opposed to aggressive recruitment of a team

Tools: home office, dialer, 5 yrs telesales in non insr fields,
Other experience for value added: lead generation using tech tools and software, SEO experience to rank sites/ keywords/etc,
Facebook experience to engage content into viral mode
which generates leads on auto-pilot for specific niche,
Teaching background (12 years from middle school through college level, 6 countries, speak 4 languages), Former small biz owner in solar,
Ph.D. Educational Technology.

Preferences: non captive, uncertain which specific area in insurance i will focus so open to this. Seeking Decent - not stellar - but reasonably Fair commission rate, with reasonable vesting and residuals. I am not seeking 'to get rich quick' ; I am seeking a solid foundation in which to start in this new arena

Please PM me if you have insight, tips, applications, etc. All feedback from the pros greatly appreciated.

Have you sold insurance before? It seems like you might have as you have several non-resident licenses.

I think you should contact either Thad or Pinney (Nic), depending on which type of insurance you would like to focus on.

Hi- never sold insurance. this is brand new for me.

However, I have sold:
solar heating, merchant cash advances, security systems, SEO, mobile websites, student loan consolidations, medical financing, credit repair, online school enrollments, and some other things.

thanks for input.

----------

Question: I am reading forum posts on Senior Life - telesales - was contacted by recruiter. I somehow cannot imagine selling FE over phone to an elderly who may or may not have their hearing aid plugged in - how in the world does this work with this group of prospects? Is anyone doing this successfully without burning through $600-$700 weekly of lead cards?

Hi- never sold insurance. this is brand new for me. However, I have sold: solar heating, merchant cash advances, security systems, SEO, mobile websites, student loan consolidations, medical financing, credit repair, online school enrollments, and some other things. thanks for input. ---------- Question: I am reading forum posts on Senior Life - telesales - was contacted by recruiter. I somehow cannot imagine selling FE over phone to an elderly who may or may not have their hearing aid plugged in - how in the world does this work with this group of prospects? Is anyone doing this successfully without burning through $600-$700 weekly of lead cards?

I think Senior Life would be a perfect fit for you.

However, I have sold:
solar heating, merchant cash advances, security systems, SEO, mobile websites, student loan consolidations, medical financing, credit repair, online school enrollments, and some other things.

thanks for input.

----------

Question: I am reading forum posts on Senior Life - telesales - was contacted by recruiter. I somehow cannot imagine selling FE over phone to an elderly who may or may not have their hearing aid plugged in - how in the world does this work with this group of prospects? Is anyone doing this successfully without burning through $600-$700 weekly of lead cards?

Why do you have a life license and all the non resident licenses?

Some of us old California seniors can muddle by if you speak really loud and slow. Or just text us the qoutes and email the application for an eSignature.

haha - maybe we should skype with webcam to make it happen

in all frankness i got license for career change
i got the non res because i almost took a 'captive' position which wanted them - then backed out when i uncovered what i was signing up to sell

the end

haha - maybe we should skype with webcam to make it happen

in all frankness i got license for career change
i got the non res because i almost took a 'captive' position which wanted them - then backed out when i uncovered what i was signing up to sell

the end

I have a $250,000.00 case in pending on a guy in his 70s. I have not met him face to face. All our communications have been by phone, text and email. Pinney did the app by phone and he esigned it. Standard stuff.

----------

However, I have sold:

thanks for input.

----------

Some people will tell you that FE can not be sold by phone outside of a call center. There are people doing it everyday. Not saying FE is the market to work. But cutting out people 60+ years old is cutting out where the majority of the premium dollars are, IMohsoHO

Hello all: Former teacher, digital marketer and now 'new' agent seeks best 'starting' opportunity. I have been exploring several agent positions and as many posts here reveal, it is a challenge for a new agent making a career change to land a mutually rewarding opportunity.some background: CA license Non -res licenses: PA, VA, MI, MD, NC, FL, TX, OH willing to get more at my expense Preference : telesales as opposed to field sales. Real training. Focus on generating first sales as opposed to aggressive recruitment of a team Tools: home office, dialer, 5 yrs telesales in non insr fields, Other experience for value added: lead generation using tech tools and software, SEO experience to rank sites/ keywords/etc, Facebook experience to engage content into viral mode which generates leads on auto-pilot for specific niche, Teaching background (12 years from middle school through college level, 6 countries, speak 4 languages), Former small biz owner in solar, Ph.D. Educational Technology. Preferences: non captive, uncertain which specific area in insurance i will focus so open to this. Seeking Decent - not stellar - but reasonably Fair commission rate, with reasonable vesting and residuals. I am not seeking 'to get rich quick' ; I am seeking a solid foundation in which to start in this new arena Please PM me if you have insight, tips, applications, etc. All feedback from the pros greatly appreciated.

I'm lost - are you saying you have never sold insurance before but spent the money to be licensed in 9 states?

Latest posts

Back