New Career Path Need Help!!

jmain1181

Hello,
This is my first post on here and this a really awesome forum to be apart of. Now that we have out of the way here we go.

I am working with a company that sales mainly supplemental insurance and markets door to door. They offer a few different products and mainly want you to market only one. To me this is a little frustrating and needless to say going door to door and hitting dead leads all day is tiresome. I am looking at Health Choice One and a few others and just wanted to get a few opinions on what would be the best direction for someone new and just starting out. How could I grow my career to be profitable for myself and my family. I also have an interview with State Farm to sale Life only. I personally like knowing I have a few different products to offer my clients and be able to give them a choice not just one. I have searched HCO and understand they are a great company and just need a good direction from some folks that are Vets in this business. Thanks for your time and look forward to the responses.

Try reading a lot in here and other places get a feeling for what direction you'd like to take your insurance career....as there are many paths. It's hard for anyone here to just give you blind advice not knowing anything about you. Ask 10 agents in here and you'll probably get 10 different answers. You have to find yourself....and do your due diligence.

But I will say ff you can learn to sell door to door you're going to be a rockstar!

I just had no idea door to door existed anymore!
Good luck.

Hello,
This is my first post on here and this a really awesome forum to be apart of. Now that we have out of the way here we go.

I am working with a company that sales mainly supplemental insurance and markets door to door. They offer a few different products and mainly want you to market only one. To me this is a little frustrating and needless to say going door to door and hitting dead leads all day is tiresome. I am looking at Health Choice One and a few others and just wanted to get a few opinions on what would be the best direction for someone new and just starting out. How could I grow my career to be profitable for myself and my family. I also have an interview with State Farm to sale Life only. I personally like knowing I have a few different products to offer my clients and be able to give them a choice not just one. I have searched HCO and understand they are a great company and just need a good direction from some folks that are Vets in this business. Thanks for your time and look forward to the responses.

There is a lot of stuff on here that will help you. Talk to Mark Rosenthal. He is a good resource.

Welcome to the Forum!

Sorry, I'm just now welcoming you. I was out on some appts today.

We are glad to have you on here.

Door to door selling anything:,most will never do.Anything most will not do that you are good at:will make you super bucks.Find one product line you know& like;and go for it.Do not try to have something for everyone.

Hello,

Your door to door training is going to help you in many situations. I am a door to door guy, I tell managers this in interviews and it blows them away- or they act impressed! It's an impressive thing. You build great confidence- doing it. Always remember your door to door training. There are very few of us left!! ha ha

Back