New Carrier Give Advances with a Vector

I have a friend I am very suspicious of her motives. She has a vector and has been terminated by at least 2 carriers for cause, and she has a vector, yet she allegedly got appointed with a new carrier who is giving her advances even on Direct Express cards. This seems fishy to me. What is the point of a vector if there are no consequences? What is to stop this agent from running up debt and not paying like she has in the past? Just curious how this all works.

I have a friend I am very suspicious of her motives. She has a vector and has been terminated by at least 2 carriers for cause, and she has a vector, yet she allegedly got appointed with a new carrier who is giving her advances even on Direct Express cards. This seems fishy to me. What is the point of a vector if there are no consequences? What is to stop this agent from running up debt and not paying like she has in the past? Just curious how this all works.
I'll bet she's lying to you. :yes:

Why is this your concern?

Back