New "Distracted Driving" Smart Phone Application!

WaPnCpRo

Hello fellow P&C producers!

We have developed a smart phone application, with millions of current users, that disables smart phone use to prevent distracted driving. We will be able to provide tens of thousands of qualified leads per month, regionally based, either directly to agency or to lead wholesale companies. As an insurance agent myself, I seek feedback from my peers regarding opportunities to place leads directly to the agency level from this program. I know I would rather purchase leads directly from the consumer (of this application) than from a wholesale/middleman lead company. Would you rather purchase leads directly from the application (we would be the "lead company" so to speak), or would you rather purchase these leads from lead companies directly? Our application will issue driving based risk ratings (using telematics) to the users, each month. I cannot go into further detail at this time, here. An NDA will need to be signed, as we are on the cusp of releasing this new lead concept for insurance agents/agencies; if interested please contact me via these forums or at safedriveleads at gmail.com for more information.

We are announcing this here for the first time. We will be picking a handful of agencies to begin first phase rollout of our new product. Therein we are going to offer this opportunity on a first come, first serve basis.

Last edited:
Back