New England IMO's For Final Expense?

We are nationwide and do business in New England. Feel free to give me a call and we can get you the info.

Do you still robo call people? I noticed that came up in another thread, but yet if someone tries to call in, no answer.

I believe they have a B2B dialing system they use at times. Not as often as we used to.
I got a call from you the other day, like I do every couple of weeks. Your message says that I requested info, even though I never have!
I don't mind being robocalled, but it would be nice if hitting "9" would remove me from the list. If it was a toll free number, I'd just ignore it and let you leave a message. But apparently, I'm local to you, so
when I see a local number calling in, I always answer in case it's a client.

I got a call from you the other day, like I do every couple of weeks. Your message says that I requested info, even though I never have!
I don't mind being robocalled, but it would be nice if hitting "9" would remove me from the list. If it was a toll free number, I'd just ignore it and let you leave a message. But apparently, I'm local to you, so
when I see a local number calling in, I always answer in case it's a client.

Can you call it back, or is it a disconnected number? Is it spoofed, if so it sounds like we should find an attorney for a class action lawsuit.

Can you call it back, or is it a disconnected number? Is it spoofed, if so it sounds like we should find an attorney for a class action lawsuit.
I've never tried calling it back. I assume it's a legit number, though. 972 area code, which is local in the Dallas area. Isn't EFES hq in Dallas? I have a different local area code. When it's a spoofed number, it's usually the same area code as mine.

I've never tried calling it back. I assume it's a legit number, though. 972 area code, which is local in the Dallas area. Isn't EFES hq in Dallas? I have a different local area code. When it's a spoofed number, it's usually the same area code as mine.

I know @goillini52 had complained about difficulty in getting off their list.

Latest posts

Back