NEW F/E Compaines for 2017

That's 21 minutes each for an interview which is pretty average if it includes banking information.

Average for who? That's terrible. I did a Trinity before the change and it took 8 minutes.

KSKJ takes 10-11 minutes. The whole RNA app takes 20-25 minutes.

Some agents using Trinity this week that were not DE payers said the interviews were taking 12-14 minutes. That's still too long but 20+ minute interviews will not cut it.

20 minutes for a full phone based application is pretty average.
LBL
Settlers
RNA
Balt Life

I assumed when they were gathering voice sig and direct express information it's essentially the same concept as what you would've done with liberty.

I agree though a basic phone interview for underwriting alone should be no more than 12 to 14 minutes.

20 minutes for a full phone based application is pretty average.
LBL
Settlers
RNA
Balt Life

I assumed when they were gathering voice sig and direct express information it's essentially the same concept as what you would've done with liberty.

I agree though a basic phone interview for underwriting alone should be no more than 12 to 14 minutes.

It's not a full phone app. The only part that's voice sig is the DE info if they are DE payers. If they are not DE payers then no banking info is discussed.

They also now ask the face amount and verify premium. They now ask occupation too. Just stupid stuff like that to just add to your time on the phone.

It's not a full phone app. The only part that's voice sig is the DE info if they are DE payers. If they are not DE payers then no banking info is discussed.

They also now ask the face amount and verify premium. They now ask occupation too. Just stupid stuff like that to just add to your time on the phone.

Occupation? HNIC, mofo! That's my occupation.:yes:

Back