New FE Agent Training Interview with Todd King, We Talk a Lot About Direct Mail

It is just a shame that the info Todd shared was so hot it melted the phone connection...:err:

Matt, good job on the interviews.

I appreciate the mention but Todd stole my favorite line. They like it, or they don't. And they can afford it, or they can't.

I'm going to consult with Bob Barney's attorney today to see how much Todd owes me. And possible every agent that has listened to it.

I aim to please lol

----------

It is just a shame that the info Todd shared was so hot it melted the phone connection...:err:

Matt, good job on the interviews.

Thanks Rouse, we are probably gonna get together again and pickup where it started going haywire.

I appreciate the mention but Todd stole my favorite line. They like it, or they don't. And they can afford it, or they can't.

I'm going to consult with Bob Barney's attorney today to see how much Todd owes me. And possible every agent that has listened to it.

Good analogy for Bob...

I have no opinion one way or the other how his deal will go. I know he has the right to protect what is his.

As far as my deal here though...every agent who has logged on the thread should probably mail $17.65 to me by next Tuesday.

I have no opinion one way or the other how his deal will go. I know he has the right to protect what is his.

As far as my deal here though...every agent who has logged on the thread should probably mail $17.65 to me by next Tuesday.

Why only $17.65, that wont even get ya a good direct mail lead:D

Back