New FE, Med Sup, Living Benefits Agent

Jeff Cohen

Hi Folks,

I'm new to this forum and new at selling insurance. I have 34 years of high level telesales experience selling high risk and high ticket investments over the phone, that being said, selling insurance is definitely a challenge. Kudos to all of who do this successfully!

I'm coming to the field in a non-traditional manner. I was looking for a business to bring a team of cold callers with me to be sales openers and set the tables for others to close the deals...What some companies call inviters, fronters, openers, pre-set appointment people etc.

I also have a passion for finding and landing talented sales people, building and leading teams. I hope to build a remote agency.

My first venture has been to have my people set appointments for selling living benefit insurance over the phone. The good news is, they have set a lot of appointments, but it's a looong cycle sale!

I've decided that I need a cash flow short cycle sale and I'm going into the final expense guarantee issue and med sup areas as a producer, lead generator and team builder.

I hope to find friends and mentors in this field and in this forum. Any advice for a newbie is welcome!

Jeff Cohen
https://linkedin.com/in/jeffcohen2020/

Back