New Final Expense Agency Servicing Seniors in PA, MD, VA, DE & WV

We opened our agency office in Pennsylvania Dec of 2013 and are still growing. We service MD, PA, DE, VA & VW Monday - Thursday (with the ability to earn Thursday off)

I am the Executive Assistant (and all around girl Friday) for our record breaking team of agents which are a part of Securus America, the premier Final Expense Company that also is making history!

We have a direct mail lead program and just rolled out with Earned Leads Program so not only are they FRESH and HOT - you do not have to pay for them.

I love my team and will do anything to assist them day or night as their professional back office support!!

Attachments

• BV Logo.jpg
    BV Logo.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 8
We opened our agency office in Pennsylvania Dec of 2013 and are still growing. We service MD, PA, DE, VA & VW Monday - Thursday (with the ability to earn Thursday off) I am the Executive Assistant (and all around girl Friday) for our record breaking team of agents which are a part of Securus America, the premier Final Expense Company that also is making history! We have a direct mail lead program and just rolled out with Earned Leads Program so not only are they FRESH and HOT - you do not have to pay for them. I love my team and will do anything to assist them day or night as their professional back office support!!

What are the commission levels if I take the fresh hot leads?

How much if I pay for my own leads?

We opened our agency office in Pennsylvania Dec of 2013 and are still growing. We service MD, PA, DE, VA & VW Monday - Thursday (with the ability to earn Thursday off)

I am the Executive Assistant (and all around girl Friday) for our record breaking team of agents which are a part of Securus America, the premier Final Expense Company that also is making history!

We have a direct mail lead program and just rolled out with Earned Leads Program so not only are they FRESH and HOT - you do not have to pay for them.

I love my team and will do anything to assist them day or night as their professional back office support!!

Did you know securus was a MLM scheme. I guess you have not read the postings on this forum,:yes:

I am the Executive Assistant (and all around girl Friday) for our record breaking team of agents which were a part of Securus America, the premier Final Expense Company that also is making history!

So you're with YIG?

Back