New from PA

Every-time I'm out driving, I wonder if that *** I just avoided is one of my policyholders. LOL

Hope to pickup some knowledge and make a few friends here.

(maybe find a company that has good products, pays good, and likes their agents. :D)

.....Hope to pickup some knowledge and make a few friends here (maybe find a company that has good products, pays good, and likes their agents. :D)

You are sure hoping for a lot! :D I mean the part about making a few friends here! :D Welcome! You will make friends and maybe learn something.

Geez, Chumps, I thought we had an agreement----NO MORE NEW AGENTS IN PA (read my lips). You cover PA west of Harrisburg and I have all of PA east of Harrisburg (including Harrisburg).:mad:

Dave

I moved out two days ago. I'm not sure where I'm going to stay. But temporarily, I'm staying with my new buddy "Anthony." He's tickled to death with the amount of money he's saving.

And I think he's thinking of sending you a few hundred bucks each month as well.

Dave

I moved out two days ago. I'm not sure where I'm going to stay. But temporarily, I'm staying with my new buddy "Anthony." He's tickled to death with the amount of money he's saving.

And I think he's thinking of sending you a few hundred bucks each month as well.

All's well that ends well, as they say. I heard he may let you have the couch in the den with the big screen TV LOL

Back