New from the White House "Health Reform In Action"

I'm sorry but I have a completely different take on this. I'm a huge fan of the risk pool and think it should simply stop there. Keep everything the same and have a national pool. Issue solved.

I'm sorry but I have a completely different take on this. I'm a huge fan of the risk pool and think it should simply stop there. Keep everything the same and have a national pool. Issue solved.

They can't stop there, Republicans have been talking about risk pools forever and the Dems say they can't work......

But in reality this could have been the entire bill, if you can't get underwritten coverage then you are GI for the Risk pool and we could maybe subsidize the cost somewhat.

Wow, the first thing you see on that site is this wording:

Health reform makes health care more affordable.

Oh really?
:no:

Maybe you guys in the White House haven't gotten the memo yet.
:twitchy:

Just launched today is this fabulous new website:

50 states - 50 stories

Obama = one giant propaganda machine
:nah:

Wow, the first thing you see on that site is this wording:

Health reform makes health care more affordable.

Oh really?
:no:

That's the beauty of the word "affordable"....it means something different to everyone. Sort of like the word "rich." You can spin stories for days with these descriptions.

Healthy people who eat right and work out getting cancer. This is earth shaking news?

I am glad there is PCIP for people like this who failed to act responsibly before they got sick. Wonder how disappointed they will be when they find out how bad PCIP really is?

For the rest of you skeptics, no, I don't think this was staged at all. I think it was purely coincidental that PresBO calls while camera's are available on both ends.

Healthy people who eat right and work out getting cancer. This is earth shaking news?

I am glad there is PCIP for people like this who failed to act responsibly before they got sick. Wonder how disappointed they will be when they find out how bad PCIP really is?

For the rest of you skeptics, no, I don't think this was staged at all. I think it was purely coincidental that PresBO calls while camera's are available on both ends.
Look Ma .... No Teleprompter!

Back