New good life insurance leads & sales

jdelix

I'm selling P/C and over fist. However I can't get a life insurance lead or sale to save my life. I get a lot of people stating they want life insurance, and that they want a quote. When I quote them and follow-up several times, nothing. I mean nothing. I'm in a small time in Southwestern Oklahoma, can that be the reason? I just need help. I was considering specializing in Life, and Annuities, but P/C, and Health products are the only thing people seem interested on buying.:skeptical:

originally posted by jdelix

I'm selling P/C and over fist. However I can't get a life insurance lead or sale to save my life. I get a lot of people stating they want life insurance, and that they want a quote. When I quote them and follow-up several times, nothing. I mean nothing. I'm in a small time in Southwestern Oklahoma, can that be the reason? I just need help. I was considering specializing in Life, and Annuities, but P/C, and Health products are the only thing people seem interested on buying.

Your target market for health & P&C may be different than a target market for Life & Annuities.

P&C & Health are usually a different demographic than higher income prospects for Life & Annuities.

Just a thought..........

Back