New Group Agent Commission Schedule

foxmarble

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Arizona
Hi Guys,

I need some help please. I am stuck trying to write a good pay plan for a new agent that I am bringing on. She will be a new agent but I am going to personally groom her to be primarily a group sales rep for my independent Health and Life Agency. I will be paying her a Salary of $36k for first year with all her sales going to the house to help offset those costs.

Unless my research is wrong group producers don't grow on trees and you have create your own. If someone knows what they are doing already they are now either doing it themselves or they have been fired from somewhere else and has issues.

This new agent is 41 and ready to make a lifestyle change now to better her future. I want her to be able to make $75-$100k in 3 years or less but also need to balance my initial outgo with mutual benefits between this agent and the agency.

Bottom line I am looking to see if any of you agency pros have a successful pay plan that you would be willing to share?

Thanks guys,

Off the top of my head i would say that your target comp may be on the low side. I am assuming that this person would be responsible for their own expenses, benefits, etc. If that is true a half decent group rep will make at least that comp as an employee.

Back