New Health Agent Senior Market: How to Get Started

Patchntx

I am a new agent in Texas trying to get started. I am working in the Medicare Advantage and PDP market. My FMO has done some training on grass roots marketing but so far hasn't yielded any appointments.

How is the best way to start getting appointments?
By the way, I just got Burned for $860 dollars using Sales-Associate Pre-set appointments. Bought 20 appointments, got 0. Will not return my calls, letters, or emails.

What is the best ay for somebody brand new to start getting appointments? I don't have any referrals to fall back on.

I am a new agent in Texas trying to get started. I am working in the Medicare Advantage and PDP market. My FMO has done some training on grass roots marketing but so far hasn't yielded any appointments.

By the way, I just got Burned for $860 dollars using Sales-Associate Pre-set appointments. Bought 20 appointments, got 0. Will not return my calls, letters, or emails.

What is the best ay for somebody brand new to start getting appointments? I don't have any referrals to fall back on.
It all depends on your marketing budget. If you got at least $465-$500 a week, talk to someone on here drops a lot of direct mail.

If you're broke, ditch MA, PDP for a while, get some med sup contracts, a dialer, and some training...then start calling areas outside of MA populated areas. Get licensed in multiple states if you have to.

Get to 150 clients as fast as you can, and when the renewals start kicking in, start your MA marketing.

And in the meantime, find other ways to sell MA compliantly without spending a lot of money.

Try setting tables at community events where there will be seniors, farmers market, flea market, health fairs.

You could always sit at a table in the Food Court at the mall with a sign that says, "Ask Me About Medicare".:)

So I have the contracts. Where to get the training? And what''s a dialer?
For training:
MedicareAgentTraining.com - Medicare training on how to sell Medicare Supplements by phone

A dialer does the dialing for you. This is the one I use.
https://calltools.com/predictive-dialer/

You can get your lists here:
https://www.listshack.com/

Or you can outsource all this and just call leads. Much more efficient way to do this if you can budget for it!
Lead Heroes - We hire, train & manage telemarketers so you don have to

I am a new agent in Texas trying to get started. I am working in the Medicare Advantage and PDP market. My FMO has done some training on grass roots marketing but so far hasn't yielded any appointments. How is the best way to start getting appointments? By the way, I just got Burned for $860 dollars using Sales-Associate Pre-set appointments. Bought 20 appointments, got 0. Will not return my calls, letters, or emails. What is the best ay for somebody brand new to start getting appointments? I don't have any referrals to fall back on.

Where in Texas do you live?

I'm also new to selling for the senior market as well, its all very nerve racking for me, idky... But, I live in Oklahoma, and I'm just looking for how to sell med sup, and other products step by step, if a seasoned agent could offer a step by step scenario/process I would greatly appreciate it. Don't leave any detail out please!

I'm also new to selling for the senior market as well, its all very nerve racking for me, idky... But, I live in Oklahoma, and I'm just looking for how to sell med sup, and other products step by step, if a seasoned agent could offer a step by step scenario/process I would greatly appreciate it. Don't leave any detail out please!

There are two Medicare training sites. Chris Westfalls Medicare Agent Training and Rick Bronstein's Medicare101. I would subscribe to both and absorb it.

Back