New Here And Saying Hi !

BROWN+4

I am new to the forums and fairly new to the world of Insurance as well,so I thought I would say hello!!

I have been reading for awhile and really like the info and sense of community here.

I cant wait until I have something of value to contribute.....I know I have already gained so much from here , that it will be nice to return the favor.

SO .....HELLO :)

SORRY I forgot to mention that I work for Western-Southern and also That I live in N E Tenn..

Lots of good info here! :yes:

Hi there. They are a good bunch around here. I have been a member for a while and am still learning with nothing much to contribute but they still put up with me!

Hello to you! Glad you joined, I'm sure you will find a lot of great information on here. What products are you planning to work with, just out of curiosity?

Hello to you! Glad you joined, I'm sure you will find a lot of great information on here. What products are you planning to work with, just out of curiosity?

I sell mostly life-Critical Illness-Annuities right now. I am about to start selling more health-LTC- DI as well....I have only been in insurance for about 3-4 months.

I originally owned a construction company , until I got hurt. I have always like financial planning and just decided to take the plunge into insurance. I went with W-S LIFE due to their training programs, and the fact that they pay for all the training and education to receive the different industry designations.

THANKS FOR THE WELCOME :)

Back