New Homeowners

jn8691mr

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Does anyone know an easy way to find new home owners online? I think I read either online or in a forum that there was/is an online database. I just can't seem to find it.

In some places you can get them from county records. The easiest way to get them (especially if you plan on cold calling) would be to go to a company like InfoUSA and buy them.

Problem is they just set up their new insurance. Not very likely to leave. If you are looking to sell Life Insurance they would be good to contact. Info USA probably best option. Need to have SAN with do not call registry for them to give you call list.

I'm talking about for life insurance/mortgage protection ... Fairly certain there's a way to get this info free online in NJ ... Just have to figure out how ... Just thought someone might know

Zillow will give you the option to sort by recent sales. You'll have to compile the list. You won't have a name though, could address to "current resident."

Does anyone know an easy way to find new home owners online? I think I read either online or in a forum that there was/is an online database. I just can't seem to find it.

You have to go to a list company that specializes in this Data and it is not cheap at all.

There were a total of 7,957 Mortgages closed in Feb/2015 in New Jersey of at least $10k in value and only 2,301 were from New Home Sales for the entire State.

Not sure what you wanted with the data, but you wont make a living on Mortgage protection alone in that State.

If you want to learn more on how to effectively market to mortgage holders, feel free to contact me and I will give you the WHOLE truth about it.

Skipper

I've ordered lists from Josh before. Very affordable and about as reliable as Infofree or Salesgenie.

I'm talking about for life insurance/mortgage protection ... Fairly certain there's a way to get this info free online in NJ ... Just have to figure out how ... Just thought someone might know
You don't need to do that I have the best mortgage leads in the country at about 15 a lead.
See if you can qualify by emailing me at [email protected]

Back