New Horizons Insurance Marketing

Has anyone worked with them?

They're legit and they have a nice website. I'd use them, but they also have agents that sell. They're an hour away from me and they're in direct competition so I didn't feel comfortable using them since I compete with them. If not for that, I'd use them. I ran into them 30 years ago before they became an IMO. They've been in the field, so they're more than just marketers.

Sell Insurance to the Senior Market | New Horizons Insurance Marketing Inc.

They're legit and they have a nice website. I'd use them, but they also have agents that sell. They're an hour away from me and they're in direct competition so I didn't feel comfortable using them since I compete with them. If not for that, I'd use them. I ran into them 30 years ago before they became an IMO. They've been in the field, so they're more than just marketers.

Sell Insurance to the Senior Market | New Horizons Insurance Marketing Inc.

Still like them 10 years later? Any bad things about them like skimming commissions or scandals? Thx

Still like them 10 years later? Any bad things about them like skimming commissions or scandals? Thx
I’ve met several of the key people there at carrier conventions. They all seem like quality people and have the right attitudes. Seem like one of the better Medicare agencies.

I’ve met several of the key people there at carrier conventions. They all seem like quality people and have the right attitudes. Seem like one of the better Medicare agencies.
I 1st heard of KSKJ through them. It was when KSKJ had a Med Supp. Had to be about 15 years ago. I didn't pick them up because I hadn't had a carrier with the "are you a Christian" question before.

Back