New Independent Agency*who to Buy Leads From?

gOrdis

Could anyone tell me where to purchase a good calling list? I tried sales genie (the free trial) there was a lot of inaccurate and wrong numbers. I am in Texas and looking to purchase leads, so if anyone could please tell me by first hand experience where good leads where purchased?? thanks!

You need leads to practice on. I suggest you pickup some aged leads for cheap. Most lead vendors are selling them, I use Stellarprospects and Superleads and prospectzone. However, they are only good if your willing to put in the time and call call call. I average 11 calls before a close and 8 calls before contact! Just keep dialing, just keep dialing. If you expect to sell on the first day of dialing, you will get disappointed, so be prepared for a long haul and hard work, but its worth it.

Thanks guys!

If you're looking for a raw consumer list similar to what you were getting with sales genie, that's is definitely something I can help with at pretty reasonable prices. If you're looking for aged internet leads, I would strongly recommend using Michael Norris at StellarProspects.com. He's a great guy and great to do business with.

I've used iLEADS in the past, they were OK, and reasonably priced. I had to dispute about 20% of the leads though, but they did refund me when I wasn't happy. Hope that helps.

I'll sell you all the leads you want.

Cash only, must be via FedEx. No return policy. How many can I put you down for?

Back