New Jersey Agent needs FMO or GA

rhcbp

Expert
i would like to sell aarp(secure horizon), evercare, wellcare, aetna, horizon blue cross and blue shield medicare advantage plans and med supps in NJ. Does anyone know who I can contact about being contracted with these companies?

There are so many FMO's out there, there are a few things you need to know about your own insurance practice. Are you dependent on an FMO for training or are you a bootstrap kind of person. Some FMO's will hold your hand while you learn, others won't. My experience is the less an FMO has to do for you the higher the commission. Second question, will the FMO give you a release upon request, locally known as a "pre-nup" if they make moaning sounds or dodge the answer, or tell you NO, run fast and run hard. Thirdly, how do you feel about the people you will be dealing with, is it warm and fuzzy, or do you get a slightly oil feel in their presence. For the most part, these people are aligned directly between you and the receipt of your commission check from the insurance company. I am not an FMO but have experience with many both personally and vicariously. I'm sure lots of other people on this board will be contacting you privately, feel free message me if you have any further questions. BTW I am from Ocean County, now living in Florida, where are you located in NJ?

You can send me a PM and I have an agency where we can provide you leads and get you contracted with several of those companies.

i would like to sell aarp(secure horizon), evercare, wellcare, aetna, horizon blue cross and blue shield medicare advantage plans and med supps in NJ. Does anyone know who I can contact about being contracted with these companies?

You might try contacting Roster Financial out of Voorhees, NJ. Also, there is Underwriters Marketing Services out of Mount Laurel, NJ. I don't know if these two handle the products your interested it, but it is worth a try. Another one is NAS Financial out of Morristown, NJ.

Last edited:
Back