New Lead Generation Company Looking For Input

together.we.raise

Hi everyone,

I specialize in generating leads for various companies (ex. solar, construction, cleaning services, ect.), and distribute a percentage of our profits in a way that helps the local communities. A large portion of our target market would be perfect for life insurance/medicare. These leads are generated face to face, and will be available next day. We will be starting in the Philadelphia Metro area and expanding from there.

Here is what we are looking for:

What information would you want for the perfect lead?
Would setting the appointments for you be worth an extra fee?
What do you believe the value of a face to face lead and/or appointment be?

As we generate the leads, we will be offering them at an introductory rate. As I have read the forum rules, I am not allowed to promote on this forum, so if there are any suggestions on where to sell the leads, I would appreciate that as well.

Thanks in advance,

Emily

Last edited:
Thank you for that. Technically, I am just looking to see if this would be worth pursuing and what agents are looking for in the ideal lead.

As we generate the leads, we will be offering them at an introductory rate. If you are local and interested, let us know. If there is any interest, we can be up and running as soon as this weekend.

Thanks in advance,

Emily

Looks like trying to sell something to me. That said it would qualify as an "Offer" which you can pay the site admin to advertise or participate in 100 discussions and post for free. See the mentioned forum rules for clarification.

A vendor who doesn't first seek out the proper way to be involved generally isn't trusted by the members of this board.

Just saying....

Looks like trying to sell something to me. That said it would qualify as an "Offer" which you can pay the site admin to advertise or participate in 100 discussions and post for free. See the mentioned forum rules for clarification. A vendor who doesn't first seek out the proper way to be involved generally isn't trusted by the members of this board. Just saying....

Seems more like she was testing the waters to see if there is a market for what her company may be wanting to do.

There's not even an invitation to contact, really...

Where's the offer ?

Back