New Life and Health Agent

ANDYY

I just got my Life and Health License and i'am looking to be an independent Agent.
I'm not working at the moment and i want to start working and make money ASAP.
I don't want to be captive and i'am not interested in the MLM.

Thank you

I can help you out if you want to concentrate on Supplemental products such as Disability, Accident, Cancer, Critical Illness, Hospital, Med Sup, Part D, Med Advantage and Life. Been doing this 18 years. Just PM me.

I have had this discussion many times before with new agents and that is you have to decide what you want to specialize in. By saying I want to start working and making is a very general statement. You cannot be a jack of all trades and master of none. If you look at the Forum Index, that's why it is divided into all these separate verticals, FE, Life, Med Supps, Health and Ancillary, etc. It's important you decide what you want to become an expert in. Once you have decided what direction you want to go, you can then use the forum as a tool for guidance and advice. This is a great business, align yourself with someone that has your best interest in mind. Best of luck.

I have had this discussion many times before with new agents and that is you have to decide what you want to specialize in. By saying I want to start working and making is a very general statement. You cannot be a jack of all trades and master of none. If you look at the Forum Index, that's why it is divided into all these separate verticals, FE, Life, Med Supps, Health and Ancillary, etc. It's important you decide what you want to become an expert in. Once you have decided what direction you want to go, you can then use the forum as a tool for guidance and advice. This is a great business, align yourself with someone that has your best interest in mind. Best of luck.

Thank you for your help!

----------

I can help you out if you want to concentrate on Supplemental products such as Disability, Accident, Cancer, Critical Illness, Hospital, Med Sup, Part D, Med Advantage and Life. Been doing this 18 years. Just PM me.

efribush,
I'm interested

I know you don't want to be captive but at least find an "agency" that has training. Go out and watch a pro do it. Learn from them.

how old are you? .. are you single with no kids? Do you live at home or do you rent?

If you're single and don't have much responsibilities, you can succeed in LIfe insurance as a long as you understand that you have to re-invest some of the money you're making in your business.

Wanter to follow up with you to see if you found what you are looking for. I have been in the business for 34 years and have a lot of contacts. If you are on the East Coast, let me know and I can refer you to some agencies that specialize in under 65 health and supplemental products. Best of Luck

Back