New Life/health Agent- Looking for Good LIFE Contracts W/ Advance

El Capitan

Expert
hello

already have a good contract for health (12mth advance interest free W/ 18-21% commissions)

trying to find the same for LIFE
if they are out there -12 mth interest free advances w/ good payouts

already have a website set up already (w/ norvax and compulife quoting software). getting ready to start radio/billboard advertising and want to get some good contracts set up before we get the ball rolling w/ everything. have been licensed for a couple years although not a full time agent and have only sold a couple policies up to this point.

open to any offers so feel free to either pm or post to this thread (dont know if i can receive pm's?)

hope i didnt post this in the wrong forum either.

thanks and look forward to being involved w/ the insurance community on this forum!

regards

Last edited:
Re: New Life/health Agent- Looking for Good LIFE Contracts W/ Adv

just bumping this back up to the top
(being that still searching)

for any recommendations on who to go with...
i was contacted by one person but was unable to reply using PM for whatever reason maybe bec i am new

have been considering getting contracted directly
w/ carriers and going that route rather then dealing w/ an agency etc

anyone w/ any recommendation as to who/which agency might offer the best contracts then please either post to this thread or feel free to send the info in PM

thanks again.

regards

I can help you with good contracts for several carriers but we made the decision years ago not to give out contracts that advance commissions due to problems we had with chargebacks. The problem we have is that if there is a chargeback and the agent does not pay it then it rolls to us and we are on the hook for it.

Anyway, if I can help let me know.

are they a member of this forum (next generation) or is there someone here i can contact to find out more? (otherwise will just google it)

understand that about the chargebacks
dont intend to run all business thru 'advanced' (if we find the 'advanced' opportunity - probably run only 50/50 or less - on our own accord) - but do see the 'value' in the companies that do offer it - espec the 0% interest free advances.

appreciate it.

regards

Last edited:

are they a member of this forum (next generation) or is there someone here i can contact to find out more? (otherwise will just google it)

Give Nick P.: 404.660.1020 (ILIAA) a call, he might be able to help.

Regards.

thanks for the replies

anyone who pm'd or posted information
i will either give you a call or email tomorrow.

thank you.

regards

You also might want to check out Health Choice One and their life division Life Choice One to see if they have any contracts you might be interested in.

We offer Life contracts with advance, but not 12 month advance. If anyone offers 12 month advance, I'd stay away, they dont understand their business. A few carriers offer the advance interest free, but why limit yourself? Get a full complement of carriers. Lose one sale because you dont have the right product and it will cost you more than years of interest cost.

Back