New Medicare Cards for Senior's

The govt could do like the insurance company that simply swapped the first and last number, hence 351-33-2950 becomes 051-33-2953. Instant ironclad protection against even the most determined hackers!
:D

I think sooner or later we will all be micro chipped with unique serial number and will pass through scanner's to identify us. :goofy::goofy::goofy:

I think sooner or later we will all be micro chipped with unique serial number and will pass through scanner's to identify us. :goofy::goofy::goofy:

That will make enrolling clients that much easier. Will I need a carrier specific scanner or will there be a universal?

Ann H. Rossie, 81, of Seattle, said she worried that having Social Security numbers on Medicare cards “makes us all vulnerable if our wallet is stolen.”.......

And where do you carry your Social Security card Mrs. Rossie? That's right, in your wallet.

Just spoke to someone in the Identity Theft industry. There reasoning behind it is that seniors seem to always want to show their Medicare Card when they don't need to, and this leads to possible ID theft for seniors

The last time I was asked to show an ID, I showed the lady my carry permit... You should have seen the look on her face. :)

Back