New Medicare Cards for Senior's

Uh, Illini, would you please drop what you're doing, and come over here and clean the unsweet iced tea I just spat all over my desk, after reading your post?

That was hilarious!! :D

Sorry about that...one of the hazards of the Forum. At least the unsweetened isn't as sticky and is easier to clean up than the sweet tea, which is what I occasionally spat from reading some of these posts. :laugh:

I wonder what will happen to those seniors who can't find their cards. Currently, I have only ONE MA carrier who will verify Medicare eligibility for me. Even so, they have gotten extremely picky by demanding to speak with the beneficiary before eligibility is given. I wonder if more companies would step it up to provide those services for us out in the field.

I don't know if I'm doing this correctly or not. Call Brad at 888 292 1117. I may be able to help with carriers who provide that info

----------

I wonder what will happen to those seniors who can't find their cards. Currently, I have only ONE MA carrier who will verify Medicare eligibility for me. Even so, they have gotten extremely picky by demanding to speak with the beneficiary before eligibility is given. I wonder if more companies would step it up to provide those services for us out in the field.

I don't know if I'm doing this correctly or not. Call Brad at 888 292 1117. I may be able to help with carriers who provide that info

----------

Ann H. Rossie, 81, of Seattle, said she worried that having Social Security numbers on Medicare cards “makes us all vulnerable if our wallet is stolen.”.......

And where do you carry your Social Security card Mrs. Rossie? That's right, in your wallet.

You would be surprised how many of us old folks no longer carry our SS cards with us.. But as ling as we have the Medicare Card, it doesn't do much good.

You only need your SS card if applying for a job, Louis. Is there an opening for a greeter at WalMart in your area?

Back