New Member with a question...

mparmywife

Hello there, I came across this site and thought maybe some of you would have some advice for me. I'm taking my state ins. exam tomorrow and am a little nervous. I used License2go to study from and did fine with my tests on their site. Many people have told me the state exam is basically made up of the same questions. On the other hand people have said the state exam is really tough. Has anyone used this course of something similar? I know state exams vary but I'm sure there are many similarities. Any advice would be great. Thanks all!

Anne

Hello there, I came across this site and thought maybe some of you would have some advice for me. I'm taking my state ins. exam tomorrow and am a little nervous. I used License2go to study from and did fine with my tests on their site. Many people have told me the state exam is basically made up of the same questions. On the other hand people have said the state exam is really tough. Has anyone used this course of something similar? I know state exams vary but I'm sure there are many similarities. Any advice would be great. Thanks all!

Anne

You should be fine with your L2G training and testing. Its a great product, and no...I don't work for them.

Tim us right. You should do just fine. The insurance examines are pretty straight forward.

I used the same training as you did, and I thought the state exam was really easy for me since I already had all the information that I needed! Good Luck!

Back