New, Need Advice/help with Medicare & FE Market

My name is Gary Moore and I read through a forum regarding FMO's where Newby posted a link to "Contract with Top Carries at Higher Commissions", a great article for someone like me. I'm just getting back into insurance, my first round I fell into captive situation, no training, etc... My license is pending approval here in Florida and I've been doing lots of research into different companies.

I want to focus on the Senior Market in FE and Medicare and it looks like FexContracting could be a great direction for FE. I have been considering a company called: Precision Senior Marketing, LLC out of Austin and Senior Market Sales which both offer FE & Medicare. I thought maybe someone could point me to someone that has a similar setup FexContracting but focuses on Medicare? If you have time to guide me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Gary

My name is Gary Moore and I read through a forum regarding FMO's where Newby posted a link to "Contract with Top Carries at Higher Commissions", a great article for someone like me. I'm just getting back into insurance, my first round I fell into captive situation, no training, etc... My license is pending approval here in Florida and I've been doing lots of research into different companies.

I want to focus on the Senior Market in FE and Medicare and it looks like FexContracting could be a great direction for FE. I have been considering a company called: Precision Senior Marketing, LLC out of Austin and Senior Market Sales which both offer FE & Medicare. I thought maybe someone could point me to someone that has a similar setup FexContracting but focuses on Medicare? If you have time to guide me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Gary

Fex has Aetna and Oxford Life, both competitive in FE and Med Supps.

Tell the truth Gary...you've got a secret don't you........:twitchy:

My name is Gary Moore and I read through a forum regarding FMO's where Newby posted a link to "Contract with Top Carries at Higher Commissions", a great article for someone like me. I'm just getting back into insurance, my first round I fell into captive situation, no training, etc... My license is pending approval here in Florida and I've been doing lots of research into different companies. I want to focus on the Senior Market in FE and Medicare and it looks like FexContracting could be a great direction for FE. I have been considering a company called: Precision Senior Marketing, LLC out of Austin and Senior Market Sales which both offer FE & Medicare. I thought maybe someone could point me to someone that has a similar setup FexContracting but focuses on Medicare? If you have time to guide me, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Gary

If you are selling Med Sups face to face, we at FexContracting are all you need. I sell a lot of Med Sups and cross selling them with FE is very simple. If you want to sell Med Advantage (I don't recommend) I would use Ritter for that. If you want to sell Medicare by phone I recommend Chris Westfall.

But for An FE /Med Sup combo, I don't think anyone has a better track record than Ol' Newby himself. (I might be biased.)

----------

Fex has Aetna and Oxford Life, both competitive in FE and Med Supps. Tell the truth Gary...you've got a secret don't you........:twitchy:

Also Equitable, Manhattan, Central States, ForeThought, etc.

Thanks Goillini52 and no secrets here.

Newby I didn't realize that with Fex but good to know. I did look at Chris Westfall site, not sure, I like to get out and meet the people but will keep in mind. I will continue to review things and most likely touch base with you regarding Fex.

Newby I didn't realize that with Fex but good to know. I did look at Chris Westfall site, not sure, I like to get out and meet the people but will keep in mind. I will continue to review things and most likely touch base with you regarding Fex.

If you are going to sell it by phone, you can't do any better than Chris Westfall. He's like your own Med Sup phone sales Geek-Squad.

If you are selling Med Sups face to face, we at FexContracting are all you need. I sell a lot of Med Sups and cross selling them with FE is very simple. If you want to sell Med Advantage (I don't recommend) I would use Ritter for that. If you want to sell Medicare by phone I recommend Chris Westfall.

But for An FE /Med Sup combo, I don't think anyone has a better track record than Ol' Newby himself. (I might be biased.)

----------

Didn't realize you had those other carriers. That's a nice lineup.

----------

I guess you didn't get my Garry Moore joke. To Tell The Truth and I've Got A Secret were 2 of his T.V. game shows.:twitchy:

----------

Why don't you recommend selling MA Newby?

Many agents don't like selling MA plans. I disagree but this depends on the area you work.

For those of us in So Cal, to not sell MA plans here means we're missing out on 40% of those eligible.

Plus Newby is a snob.

Rick

Many agents don't like selling MA plans. I disagree but this depends on the area you work.

For those of us in So Cal, to not sell MA plans here means we're missing out on 40% of those eligible.

Plus Newby is a snob.

Rick

How you doing Rick? I will give you a call this week.

If your main focus is Medicare, I recommend selling all of it. I handle MA these days by referring them to my wife.

But an agent focused on FE only slows himself down by doing MA (if he's compliant.) And if he's not compliant, I don't want to be his up line.

Med Sups are picking the easy profitable cherries from your FE sales. Adding MA is working for the government and dealing with a lot of BS.

That plus I have a lot of snob appeal and I don't want to tarnish that.

Back