New Overwhelmed Agent

Hello I am new to the insurance game. I have always been intrigued by it so here I am. I am considering a company called Asurea looking for any advice or direction. Thank You all.:)

Hello I am new to the insurance game. I have always been intrigued by it so here I am. I am considering a company called Asurea looking for any advice or direction. Thank You all.:)

Make sure you do your due diligence and research what exactly you are signing regarding your insurance carrier contract.

Check out the video below I did specifically for final expense agency contracts for ideas on what to avoid.

BEWARE These Final Expense Agency Contract Scams!

Make sure you do your due diligence and research what exactly you are signing regarding your insurance carrier contract. Check out the video below I did specifically for final expense agency contracts for ideas on what to avoid. BEWARE These Final Expense Agency Contract Scams!

What's with everybody and all the videos?? :)

Are there good programs that will convert audio files to text?

Thanks will do.

----------

Are you located in CA???

:no: Florida the sunshine state

----------

Make sure you do your due diligence and research what exactly you are signing regarding your insurance carrier contract.

Check out the video below I did specifically for final expense agency contracts for ideas on what to avoid.

You have a lot of useful videos. I will have to make some time to look into them. Thanks again.

Latest posts

Back