New P&C agent North Carolina

Currie

I’m new to the industry and just signed with SF as an employee. Not quite sure this was the right decision. Seems that pay is not worth the workloads. Can someone recommend other options to explore?

I’m new to the industry and just signed with SF as an employee. Not quite sure this was the right decision. Seems that pay is not worth the workloads. Can someone recommend other options to explore?
I have been in your exact shoes and I think the best thing for me was to stick it out a few months and once you learn the ropes and how to use the systems you will be able to focus on developing your methods to be both successful and enjoy the job.

Are you hired as an Agent or a Producer for an Agent? Regardless, you will make more money on the independent side unless they offer you a guaranteed salary. But a salary will never make as much as commission. But there's no guaranteed when it comes to commissions. You earn your keep.

State Farm is a great place to learn the basics however unless your name is in red on the sign out front you may have better options in the LONG run. Learn the ropes, get the basics, it's like an education you get paid for.

Down the road, you'll know when it's time to grow, and move on.

Back