New Producer Tips

Hello, I joined my family agency a couple months ago. My father has had the agency for 35 years now and has a well established client base. I am in a smaller town but not tiny.

I am needing help generating leads or building my own customer base. I've worked on friends and families already. I help with ideas on how to find customers without just flat out walking up to a business and asking if I can quote their insurance.

Any tips on a good "insurance sales pitch" for personal lines and commercial lines would be great !

Hello, I joined my family agency a couple months ago. My father has had the agency for 35 years now and has a well established client base. I am in a smaller town but not tiny.

I am needing help generating leads or building my own customer base. I've worked on friends and families already. I help with ideas on how to find customers without just flat out walking up to a business and asking if I can quote their insurance.

Any tips on a good "insurance sales pitch" for personal lines and commercial lines would be great !

What's wrong with simply approaching business owners cold to talk insurance?

Works great for many.

I have been approaching some and I usually feel I'm unprepared with a solid sales pitch. Something that will make them listen rather than just pushing you to the side. Any thoughts ?

I have been approaching some and I usually feel I'm unprepared with a solid sales pitch. Something that will make them listen rather than just pushing you to the side. Any thoughts ?

It would be sensible to lead with one product and do lots of activity with that one product - leading with just one thing gives you clarity, allows you to craft a coherent opener that will get people listening.

I would head to Top Gun Producers - The Cure for Your Avoidance Behavior and sign up there, and read everything Rick Blaine has to say.

Back