New to FE in SC

Thanks for the QR. I got a friend who works with LH. Another friend, who has an IMO that sends him leads at reduced commissions. Your thoughts?

Thanks for the QR. I got a friend who works with LH. Another friend, who has an IMO that sends him leads at reduced commissions. Your thoughts?

LH is great if you want plenty of leads and but also get your biz replaced easily.

Leads in exchange for reduced commissions are common. Just be sure you have the ability to earn more if you produce more . . .

What States are you licensed in now?

Run away from LH. There are plenty of good FE FMO's on the Forum. You should ask the Forum about a FMO before you sign with any of them. You'll save yourself a lot of grief.

Also, ignore the marketers that PM you. They have something to hide and will try to take advantage of you. They don't offer you out in the open, because they know the experienced agents will call them on their BS.

Run away from LH. There are plenty of good FE FMO's on the Forum. You should ask the Forum about a FMO before you sign with any of them. You'll save yourself a lot of grief.

Also, ignore the marketers that PM you. They have something to hide and will try to take advantage of you. They don't offer you out in the open, because they know the experienced agents will call them on their BS.

Amtrak has some valid points . . .

----------

Will be licensed in SC.

Get you a non-res in Georgia too . . .

What are some good FMOs? & what's the difference with them & IMOs?

Basically the same thing.

The real FE IMO's are pretty much all represented here. There's some posers out there that claim to not be a part of this forum because it's not professional enough or some other crap like that.

They reason they don't want to post here is because the ones that post here will give releases and the posers will not.

You were given good advice earlier to not deal with anyone by private message.

The IMO that's best for you is going to depend on several factors. Are you going to do this full time? Is FE going to be your focus or a sideline?

Do you intend to sell face to face or by phone?

I'm partial to FEX. But FEX may not be the right IMO for you.

There's a couple of golden rules, 1. Do not assign commissions. 2. Don't sign with any IMO that won't give upfront releases.

Back