New to FE in SC

OK, back to subject. MB, SC here. If I buy leads direct, who do I use, or if I go through a FMO/IMO, who do I use?

OK, back to subject. MB, SC here. If I buy leads direct, who do I use, or if I go through a FMO/IMO, who do I use?

NAL and Lead Connections are about the only choices to buy set price leads as an individual agent. And they may not do it in your area.

Set price mail will have many choices including those 2 and MSPM and others. Or you could buy TM leads or avatar leads on your own.

If you go through an IMO it will depend on who that IMO has available. You cannot buy RGI leads as an individual so you would have to use an IMO that has them.

Most of them are not going to sell RGI leads to a newbie. They will want proven production before hooking you up with RGI.

Definitely not God unless he really has a HUGE sense of humor :)

I've always found out that God won't do something for you when you can do it yourself. I have also found out that God has the ultimate sense of humor. Who do you think invented it to begin with? :laugh:

----------

Do you get more clueless everyday?:goofy: Doug and Matt are with the same IMO. Todd King doesn't have leads.

We actually do have set price leads...they're just not DM leads. I'm not disputing you, just adding in a little info that wasn't said.

I've always found out that God won't do something for you when you can do it yourself. I have also found out that God has the ultimate sense of humor. Who do you think invented it to begin with? :laugh:

----------

We actually do have set price leads...they're just not DM leads. I'm not disputing you, just adding in a little info that wasn't said.

OK, then he could get leads thru you then.

Do you get more clueless everyday?:goofy: Doug and Matt are with the same IMO. Todd King doesn't have leads.

Yep - but he'll get more training with Doug or Matt . . . Todd can point him in the right direction for leads . . . Hush now John and go play . . .

----------

OK, then he could get leads thru you then.

Duh . . . John you seem clueless lately . . .:goofy:

Yep - but he'll get more training with Doug or Matt . . . Todd can point him in the right direction for leads . . . Hush now John and go play . . .

----------

Duh . . . John you seem clueless lately . . .:goofy:

I'm done. You are hopeless. You are a laughing stock and don't even know it.

And his question wasn't about training.

Back