New to Forum. Advice Please Re Testing.

MetaMarlane

Hello. I am studying for the CA P&C exam. I have course material but am specifically seeking past exams or exams that closely replicate. Any advice as where to procure or purchase? Any advice appreciated. Thank you.

I seriously doubt you'll find a past test, they try to keep this secret. In fact, many have a requirement that you do not disclose test questions. I can't speak to CA's test in particular as I didn't take it.

Your exam material should have some practice tests to help you prepare. A big thing they like to do is ask a questions, negate it and then put three answers that are right if you miss the negative. So when you blow right past the NOT, NEVER, EXCEPT, you get completely confused.

The moral is, slow down and read the question. Most are rather easy if you studied, you just have to watch out for their efforts to trick you and see if you are paying attention.

Thank you for the reply. I plan to study the course material thoroughly. Was hoping to find a resource where I could purchase a package or several prep tests.

Does CA, have a test look over for failed exams?

I cant remember if it was l&h or p&c or real estate, if you failed the exam, you can schedule a day to come in and look over the test to see which questions you got wrong, so you can better prepare the questions you misunderstood.

You can try that? Or just take a lot of practice exams and aim for a high score.

Back