New to Health Insur.

Current licensed Life agent, not contracted yet trying to get Health Lic. Before I do, how does contracting to health insurance work, is it the same as Life Insur.

Works very much the same way. What are you thinking about selling? I see you're from CT, there are some fantastic options across the board for Medicare eligible beneficiaries. I have a number of agents making a killing selling MAPD and Med Supp up there.

Works very much the same way. What are you thinking about selling? I see you're from CT, there are some fantastic options across the board for Medicare eligible beneficiaries. I have a number of agents making a killing selling MAPD and Med Supp up there.

Well ive been told that you can cross sell Medicare Advantage w/ Final Expense, and most of the IMOs it look like have medicare leads.

Well ive been told that you can cross sell Medicare Advantage w/ Final Expense, and most of the IMOs it look like have medicare leads.

Have them define a medicare lead. Most likely a list of people on medicare or close to it. I would not call that a lead but many FMOs do

You can cross sell Medicare but you better know how to do it compliantly or you'll find yourself in deep trouble, specifically if you plan on cross selling Medicare Advantage or Prescription Drug Plans. Quite honestly you don't need an IMO to get leads just for Medicare, there are a number of really good mail houses that will get you great returns.

I specifically work with FE agents that want to cross sell compliantly. In my opinion the Final Expense lead is the very best lead for selling Medicare year-round. You have the opportunity to make the FE sale and at the same time open the door to really help the beneficiary with a range of other products, it's a very natural fit. What it means for you financially is that you get paid today and you are simultaneously building a strong future residual income and book of business.

Back