New To Site And Need Advice

Hi everyone I am new to this site, live in Maryland and was just hoping to get some feedback and help on how to proceed in becoming an affiliate with the dental discount plans. I currently work in a dental office where every day I am giving patients leads to discount dental plans. I easily come across 20 to 30 people a day with little to no insurance and a treatment plan costing $$$$$. I fell for them so I introduce them to certain plans, they have no idea what available to them and I get so many Thank you letters. Frankly I enjoy doing that I enjoy helping people ans I love insurance. So I looked into becoming an affiliate. So I need a certification, classes, etc. I do have over 10 years experience with insurance. I easily can sell 7 to 10 of these plans a day. I'm am really good at it and I really know my stuff however, I don't know the steps to take to get started. Any feedback would be great

Hi everyone I am new to this site, live in Maryland and was just hoping to get some feedback and help on how to proceed in becoming an affiliate with the dental discount plans. I currently work in a dental office where every day I am giving patients leads to discount dental plans. I easily come across 20 to 30 people a day with little to no insurance and a treatment plan costing $$$$$. I fell for them so I introduce them to certain plans, they have no idea what available to them and I get so many Thank you letters. Frankly I enjoy doing that I enjoy helping people ans I love insurance. So I looked into becoming an affiliate. So I need a certification, classes, etc. I do have over 10 years experience with insurance. I easily can sell 7 to 10 of these plans a day. I'm am really good at it and I really know my stuff however, I don't know the steps to take to get started. Any feedback would be great

If the plans you are referring them to have a name just look it up and call them.

Dental Savings For Seniors

Back