New to the Board

IAC.Ryan

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I've been reading the board as a guest for a while but finally decided to sign up and figured I should make a post introducing myself.

I'm technically a company man as I'm the Director of Sales with a TPA for the North East but I'm also and indepent agent in my home state of Arizona. I've been in this business since I was 16 and its really the only thing I know.

This seems to be a very knowledgeable community and hopefully I'll be able to add to that.

Ryan

Ryan,
Welcome
I look forward to reading your posts about th TPA's

Ryan,
Welcome
I look forward to reading your posts about th TPA's

Thanks for the welcome - but I'd actually like to avoid speaking from the TPA/Carrier perspective (or at least speak in generalities) as I'm not here to spam you guys.

Refreshing post, thanks.

Some others could benefit by adopting your posture.

I'm amazed you think his posture is genuine. After seeing several people get slammed on the board after observing, maybe he's just deceptively establishing himself first, lulling you into a false sense of security, LOL

I'm amazed you think his posture is genuine. After seeing several people get slammed on the board after observing, maybe he's just deceptively establishing himself first, lulling you into a false sense of security, LOL

Is it somebody we know that you have in mind???????:D

Nothing like what you did, huh Rob?:biggrin:

Rick

I'm amazed you think his posture is genuine.

It doesn't really seem to be worth the effort to try and prove the sincerity of my "motive" but:

To be perfectly honest - I have much more to offer and to gain from the independent agent perspective than as the "company man." My position has me involved with the day to day marketing efforts and strategies for just under 60 GA's and 3 MGU's across 13 states. As such, it's not in my best interest to recruit but my time is much better served finding out what marketing efforts are working in which markets and when possible, share ideas on what I know is already is working in any of my core areas.

But like I said - typing this won't do much to sway your opinion either way. But at least I feel better.:biggrin:

Back