New to the Forum, and Trying to Figure the System Out.

SledHead

Just doing this so I can become active within the Forum. Still trying to figure the system out. Any pointers on how to start sending messages would be great!

Welcome to the forum!

Begin by going here and reading the:Rules - Insurance Forums

Once you've completed this, intelligently participate in discussions.

Step three would be to consider what you're reading could sound different in your head then what it was meant to take on meaning wise.

Finally, have a sense of Humor.

We look forward to your posts.:yes:

Thank you. I have already posted several times and still keep getting the same error message when trying to use the private messenger.

Thank you

Thank you. I have already posted several times and still keep getting the same error message when trying to use the private messenger.

Thank you

It's showing you have 0 posts. You have to go back to the start and read the rules. That will answer your question and solve the error you're encountering.

Not a very helpful how too. This what I'm doing right now is posting from what I'm used too. Not trying to be rude just trying to get some info.

Not a very helpful how too. This what I'm doing right now is posting from what I'm used too. Not trying to be rude just trying to get some info.

You have to make at least one post before you can PM. Posts in the introduction forum don't count as posts, so make a comment on another thread.

Welcome to the Forum.

Just trying to find out some FE lead information. Been observing the forum for sometime, just never posted.

Back