New to the forum - independent life

Hello everyone,

I'm new and would like to introduce myself and tell you a little about my company. We sell Life Insurance, Annuities, and Long-Term Care Insurance.

A few of the top carriers we work with are Genworth, AIG, Lincoln Financial, Banner Life, Prudential, MetLife, John Hancock and others.

Every wonder if your current broker is paying you enough commission? We post our street level commissions on our website at American Brokerage Company - Making the Best out of Life. You do have to register, but you pick your own username and password, and access is granted immediately.

We also have a special bonus offer to agents new to American Brokerage. You'll have to email me for details, but I can assure you it's worth your while!

We are contracted to sell business in all of the lower 48, so I'm happy to help you with processing business, or if you have any general questions about life brokerage. Look forward to being a part of the board!

Last edited:
You're a new agent or a new Recruiter? This forum is for Insurance Agents not unauthorized recruiting spammers! Go away! Or, if you're an agent, contribute as an Agent NOT as a MGA. Otherwise, management, please ban him.

Reply to agent - I'm new to this site. I've been working with my current BGA for 5 years. Why is it spam to tell you who I am and what I do? I am here to help answer question you may have about sub-standard life, annuities, LTCi, and general questions about processing through a BGA.

Reply to Life Settlement - No, we do not currently offer this because it does not fit our business model, but thanks for asking!

It's this line that bugged me:

"Every wonder if your current broker is paying you enough commission? We post our street level commissions on our website at American Brokerage Company - Making the Best out of Life. You do have to register, but you pick your own username and password, and access is granted immediately."

This is spam my friend. MGA's, in the life business, are a dime a dozen. We all get enough spam in the e-mail and mailbox. Do we have to deal with it in these forums as well? I was part of the past insurance forums, prior to the spamming takeover, and I have a low low tolerance for it.

I think it's great if all you want to do is help agents with their risk cases, answer their questions etc... But if you post the above, then your spamming.

This is spam my friend. MGA's, in the life business, are a dime a dozen. We all get enough spam in the e-mail and mailbox. Do we have to deal with it in these forums as well? I was part of the past insurance forums, prior to the spamming takeover, and I have a low low tolerance for it.

I'm sorry that you are perturbed, so let me be clarify my position: Many people deal with BGA's and are told they will be paid on the "street" level, but have no idea what "street" is. I am simply letting fellow members of the forum know that we do not have a problem sharing this. You can either take it back to your current GA and ask for a raise, or you can contract with me.

As far as the dime a dozen comment, There are more components to a GA than simply commission, and I have a case study available if anyone would like to review how we are different. That's just my agency. We feel we can pay top commissions and do a better job getting your case approved with the best rating possible for your client.

Back