New to the Forum...

Matthew-HTDI

Hi everybody...

Just found this forum, I am excited to offer my expertise in credit restoration and any credit related issues/questions.

I work for HTDI Financial, an industry leader in credit repair. We have an excellent track record with the Real Estate and Mortgage industries and I wanted to extend that to the Insurance field.

....I like money, and long walks on the beach.

....I don't like "emoticons":mad:

Hi everybody...

Just found this forum, I am excited to offer my expertise in credit restoration and any credit related issues/questions.

I work for HTDI Financial, an industry leader in credit repair. We have an excellent track record with the Real Estate and Mortgage industries and I wanted to extend that to the Insurance field.

....I like money, and long walks on the beach.

....I don't like "emoticons":mad:

Welcome, Matthew.

Please give us some info as to your background that gives you this expertise.

I've got a credit repair solution...

You pay back the people you owe money to.

Simple and effective.

That will be $995 for the consultation and advice.

I've got a credit repair solution... You pay back the people you owe money to. Simple and effective. That will be $995 for the consultation and advice.

Great solution! Newby, do you still want to do lunch sometime?

Welcome, Matthew.

Please give us some info as to your background that gives you this expertise.

Just a little background... I was a loan officer for 6 yrs before credit repair (nice transition) and have been with HTDI Financial for 2 yrs now, and have gone through their extensive training as well as my NACSO certification. I come across many types of credit situations, if I don't have the answer, I will find one.

I've got a credit repair solution...

You pay back the people you owe money to.

Simple and effective.

That will be $995 for the consultation and advice.

Newby, if only it was that easy.

Did you know that some Americans go through some trying financial times and are not able to keep their bills current?

Aside from the 70+% of credit reports that have errors, do you feel that somebody who had a couple of credit card 30 day lates in the past should have there score dropped 100 pts and pay higher interest rates for the next ten years? We don't.

BTW, nice price quote...

Fun Fact: Paying an old collection will renew your "date of last activiy" and hurt your credit score even more.

I can't wait to learn the connection between insurance and credit repair.
:cool:

The same correlation between Credit Repair and Mortgages...

There are underwriters in both that pull a report and it is calculated in their risk factor.

When you have poor credit with Mortgages it's called Sub-Prime, for Insurance, it's called Moral Hazard (sorry for the master of the obvious comments!)

Back