New Website

insurance5511

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
ga
Looking into getting a website ..I see plenty of threads here for sites, but it gets a little overwhelming so I'm just going to ask..who have you folks used to build your insurance website for medd supps/life/health that is reputable?

Thank you for any advice

Looking into getting a website ..I see plenty of threads here for sites, but it gets a little overwhelming so I'm just going to ask..who have you folks used to build your insurance website for medd supps/life/health that is reputable?

Thank you for any advice

anyone can build a website.....and depending on what you want your site to do.....for me its about making money......call jeff and say you herd about his deal on the forum......
http://www.selltermlife.com/website-offer/

Thank you for any advice

Let me know if you find a good resource, thanks good luck!

Thank you for any advice

What are you looking for your website to do? Take a look at mine (rbimemphis. com). We built ours for our agency from scratch without using templates. We can build you one that is mobile optimized, secure, can integrate with lead generators and management systems. But those are things virtually anyone building websites can do.

Typical "websites" are static things that don't do much other than push information out like a giant billboard. We don't build those, we build custom communication machines (sounds corny I know, but it's true!). Granted it still pushes information our like a giant billboard, but it also does much more :)

For my agency, I wanted something that gave me a competitive advantage and stands out from the crowd and now I've decided to share what we built with other agencies looking to do the same.

What makes us special is all the stuff we can do that other "website builders" can't do. We can develop custom portals for your clients to log in and view their policies, print off id cards, and much more. You can even communicate face to face with a prospect through our website. (think of it like skype or gotomeeting but without the usernames and passwords and without ever leaving your site. In literally two mouse clicks, your clients/prospects can be talking to you face to face as you work to build that relationship as their knowledgeable and trusted advisor.) These are just two of the many many things we can do that companies "building websites" can't do.

We can handle the SEO (search engine optimization) for you too if you'd like. (the proof is in the pudding, my agency's website rbimemphis.c om ranks at the top of google when ppl search for the keywords I target.) One of the reasons is because my website is unique. It isn't a template that's been used 1000's of times. Your website will be the only one of it's kind, built exactly to your specifications. My experience and experience of about 60 of my team members has shown me that Google and other search engines like unique things. Google and other search engines don't like copied and reproduced things.

Another good thing is that our custom "communication machines" don't cost that much more than a template website and usually cost less than other custom websites.

To everyone reading, please PM me if you would like a demonstration of what our websites can offer you. Thank you!!!

What are you looking for your website to do? Take a look at mine (rbimemphis. com). We built ours for our agency from scratch without using templates. We can build you one that is mobile optimized, secure, can integrate with lead generators and management systems. But those are things virtually anyone building websites can do.

Typical "websites" are static things that don't do much other than push information out like a giant billboard. We don't build those, we build custom communication machines (sounds corny I know, but it's true!). Granted it still pushes information our like a giant billboard, but it also does much more :)

For my agency, I wanted something that gave me a competitive advantage and stands out from the crowd and now I've decided to share what we built with other agencies looking to do the same.

What makes us special is all the stuff we can do that other "website builders" can't do. We can develop custom portals for your clients to log in and view their policies, print off id cards, and much more. You can even communicate face to face with a prospect through our website. (think of it like skype or gotomeeting but without the usernames and passwords and without ever leaving your site. In literally two mouse clicks, your clients/prospects can be talking to you face to face as you work to build that relationship as their knowledgeable and trusted advisor.) These are just two of the many many things we can do that companies "building websites" can't do.

We can handle the SEO (search engine optimization) for you too if you'd like. (the proof is in the pudding, my agency's website rbimemphis.c om ranks at the top of google when ppl search for the keywords I target.) One of the reasons is because my website is unique. It isn't a template that's been used 1000's of times. Your website will be the only one of it's kind, built exactly to your specifications. My experience and experience of about 60 of my team members has shown me that Google and other search engines like unique things. Google and other search engines don't like copied and reproduced things.

Another good thing is that our custom "communication machines" don't cost that much more than a template website and usually cost less than other custom websites.

To everyone reading, please PM me if you would like a demonstration of what our websites can offer you. Thank you!!!

What's the cost?:err:

What's the cost?:err:

2 arms and 3 legs. So I want your arms and legs and 1 leg from someone else. Who's leg it is is up to you. Or you could do the arms and legs from someone else and give me one of your legs. Either way I want 2 arms and 3 legs.

Haha, that was my attempt at humor. Just PM me for more details. It's impossible for me to give you a price without knowing everything you want or don't want. But I promise you it's not as expensive as you think it is.

Back