New Welltheos and Premium Agency Portal

Welltheos

Sponsor
I have great news- the 2017 Public Use Files have been released by CMS and we are hard at work integrating them into the Welltheos platform. Welltheos will be up and running for open enrollment along with a great new look. My name is Trevor and I am the National Account Executive for Softheon and Welltheos. I have been working with our team to bring many new features to our simple and intuitive enrollment platform.

While we are keeping the basic enrollment portal completely free, we are adding functionality and design changes. It will be easier to navigate, enroll, and keep track of your book of business.

We are also launching an all-new premium branded agency portal accessible from Welltheos. In the agency portal, we will have advanced analytics, detailed subscriber and broker information, branded logos and themes for your agency, and more. This cloud-based portal will implement our state-of-the-art cloud security infrastructure, utilizing Softheon’s advanced MC2 platform. Through your own portal, brokers can shop for coverage, compare plans, and enroll through Healthcare.gov.

For more information on setting up your premium agency portal, requesting a demo, or any other questions, please reach out:

Trevor Hirst
National Account Executive, Softheon and Welltheos
thirst::at::softheon.com
631-216-7562

Chumps,

I understand that open enrollment is fast approaching. We have been dedicating a lot of resources to get this ready for open enrollment. The simple individual enrollment will still be free to use with some tweaks and functionality improvements and will go live shortly.

If you would like a demo of the new agency portal, send me an email at the above address.

Trevor-

Back