New World Offerings

Phillip Arnn

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
TX
I just got this.
Can some of you take a look and run some quotes?

[FONT='Arial', 'sans-serif']World Insurance Premier Series![/FONT]
[FONT='Arial', 'sans-serif']New Individual Major Medical Plans Are Available![/FONT]

[FONT='Arial', 'sans-serif']We are very excited to announce that our new third-generation ExpressMed series has been approved for sale in AL, AR, AZ, CO, DE, FL, IA, IN, MI, MO, MS, NV, OH, OK, NM, NC, PA, SC, TN, TX, WI, WY, WV.[/FONT]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[FONT='Arial', 'sans-serif']The NEW series is called the ExpressMed [/FONT][FONT='Arial', 'sans-serif']Premier[/FONT][FONT='Arial', 'sans-serif'] Series.[/FONT]

[FONT='Arial', 'sans-serif']ExpressMed Premieris an entirely new series of plans that have never been seen before. [/FONT]

[FONT='Arial', 'sans-serif']ExpressMed Premier Series consists of three plans:[/FONT]

[FONT='Arial', 'sans-serif']ExpressMed Premier[/FONT]

[FONT='Arial', 'sans-serif']ExpressMed Premier Plus[/FONT]

[FONT='Arial', 'sans-serif']ExpressMed Premier HSA[/FONT]

[FONT='Arial', 'sans-serif']The ExpressMed Premier plan is the #1 or #2 lowest priced plan in most markets!![/FONT]

[FONT='Arial', 'sans-serif']New Options[/FONT]

• [FONT='Arial', 'sans-serif']New[/FONT][FONT='Arial', 'sans-serif']: Higher deductibles are available (from $500 to $25,000)[/FONT]
  • [FONT='Arial', 'sans-serif']New:[/FONT][FONT='Arial', 'sans-serif'] Maternity Benefit Option: On all plans[/FONT]
  • [FONT='Arial', 'sans-serif']New:[/FONT][FONT='Arial', 'sans-serif'] Office Visit X-ray and Lab co-pays[/FONT]
  • [FONT='Arial', 'sans-serif']New:[/FONT][FONT='Arial', 'sans-serif'] MRI co-pays[/FONT]
  • [FONT='Arial', 'sans-serif']New:[/FONT][FONT='Arial', 'sans-serif'] Minimum and maximum lifetime benefit options (1 Million, 3 Million & 5 Million)[/FONT]
  • [FONT='Arial', 'sans-serif']New:[/FONT][FONT='Arial', 'sans-serif'] Rate guarantee options on all plans (12, 18, 24 and 36 months at unbelievable prices)[/FONT]
  • [FONT='Arial', 'sans-serif']New:[/FONT][FONT='Arial', 'sans-serif'] Pre-existing conditions definition, on all plans and in all states: any pre-existing condition mentioned on the app. and not specifically excluded in writing is covered day one, with no mandatory waiting period.[/FONT]
  • [FONT='Arial', 'sans-serif']New:[/FONT][FONT='Arial', 'sans-serif'] Lower trend factors and the removal of the premium surcharge that was on our old plans. Along with our new longer rate guarantees, this will dramatically improve our renewal rates over our old plans and help to stabilize our renewals in the future.[/FONT]
  • [FONT='Arial', 'sans-serif']New:[/FONT][FONT='Arial', 'sans-serif'] The elimination or reduction in the number of access fees, depending on how you design the plan[/FONT]
  • [FONT='Arial', 'sans-serif']New:[/FONT][FONT='Arial', 'sans-serif'] Higher Wellness Benefit options (“0” wait or six-month wait before benefits begin)[/FONT]
  • [FONT='Arial', 'sans-serif']New:[/FONT][FONT='Arial', 'sans-serif'] First two annual Office Visits FREE: 100%, no deductible, no co-pay and no coinsurance on the Premier Plus plan only[/FONT]
  • [FONT='Arial', 'sans-serif']New:[/FONT][FONT='Arial', 'sans-serif'] HSA co-insurance options[/FONT]
  • [FONT='Arial', 'sans-serif']New:[/FONT][FONT='Arial', 'sans-serif'] Convalescent Care Option [/FONT]
  • [FONT='Arial', 'sans-serif']New:[/FONT][FONT='Arial', 'sans-serif'] Critical Illness Option: If matched with our high deductible, this will put you in the driver’s seat ahead of the competition[/FONT]
  • [FONT='Arial', 'sans-serif']New:[/FONT][FONT='Arial', 'sans-serif'] Low-cost alternative options that will drop the bottom out of the rates and destroy your competition without leaving the insured[/FONT] [FONT='Arial', 'sans-serif']high and dry when it comes to outpatient care and prescription drugs.[/FONT]
[FONT='Arial', 'sans-serif']Believe it or not, there is more.[/FONT]

[FONT='Arial', 'sans-serif']New Software[/FONT]

[FONT='Arial', 'sans-serif']With the new software, you can now:[/FONT]

• [FONT='Arial', 'sans-serif']E-mail quotes[/FONT][FONT='Arial', 'sans-serif'] directly from your computer[/FONT]
  • [FONT='Arial', 'sans-serif']Complete the application on your laptop[/FONT][FONT='Arial', 'sans-serif'] in the field, without Internet capability, using the new PDF application that is now included in the software[/FONT]
  • [FONT='Arial', 'sans-serif']Store as many completed applications[/FONT][FONT='Arial', 'sans-serif'] on your laptop as you like while you are in the field[/FONT]
  • [FONT='Arial', 'sans-serif']E-mail all your stored & completed applications[/FONT][FONT='Arial', 'sans-serif'] directly to World when you get back to the office and never complete a paper application[/FONT]

I can tell you this much. I've been running separate quotes for World's new premier plans since mid-December and I have yet to see one situation where I would seriously recommend it as #1 plan option. :no:

The premier has ouchy co-insurance and the premier plus is high end stuff from a MOR carrier. HSA is totally not competitive - only 11,200 deductible I know of, and it's their only competitive price. Actually their actuaries must be AWOL because their price structure actually encourages people from the middle HSA to the LOWER one.

Strange. Just very strange.:err:

Sorry about all that code. I didn't even notice it had snuck in there.
So Peeler, not anything we should take note of for the TX market?
Bill, I thought the added code would make it a more challenging read.

I don't have access to a quote engine and I am not appointed with World so I just wanted to know if they had come out with some good, competitive plans.

Thanks to all.

Still not competitive in Florida. Not even close. Its too bad, because the desktop software is pretty cool. Filling out the app and saving without internet is nice. Just too bad i will never use it.

Back