New zero premium life insurance policy/life settlements

I am wondering why mary hasn't been back to post. She said it would be released yesterday. Why all the suspense? Maybe she is embarrassed to come back and tell the verdict or maybe she is just pissed. She should have atleast said something yesterday, not everyone is making funny's.

Again, when you create a website and hide all of your personal and contact info it's for one and only one reason - you do not want anyone to find out who or where you are. And you're running an agency? Just the fact that they've made their domain info private is enough that I'd never in a million years contract with them.

No message on the recording? You wouldn't think it would be "thank you for calling the Halo Sales Team....." Nothing. Bogus email? And we're getting busted on for being negative? Common!

Hope I never get you for a jury!

I'm a little perplexed by this position. The process one would go through on a jury is slightly different than that used in an internet forum. However, with all due respect, I think these are exactly the types of people I would want on a jury. They aren't gullible and they're hungry for facts. Even when the evidence to date weighs heavily on the "don't do this" side, they say they will be the first to sign up if supporting evidence is found.

Sounds like a damn good bunch of jurors to me.:yes:

I'M NOW OFFERING A BRAND NEW HEALTH INSURANCE PRODUCT! IT'S $250 PER APP AND THE CLIENT DOESN'T PAY ANY PREMIUMS! IT'S 100% FREE!

I'M NOT GONNA DISCLOSE THE NAME OF THE COMPANY, NOR THE FINANCE TEAM PAYING THE PREMIUMS.

PLEASE GO TO MY WEBSITE AT HTTP://MAKEMERICH.COM - BUT YOU CAN'T CALL ME OR EMAIL ME. JUST FILL OUT THE CONTRACTING PAPERSWORK AND I'LL SEND YOU A BATMAN DECODER RING. WHEN WE MEET AT A LATER DISCLOSED LOCATION YOU REFER TO ME AS "SNOW WHITE" AND YOU'LL BE "THE RIDDLER."

WHEN OUR DECODER RINGS MATCH YOU'LL BE LEFT WITH A BRIEFCASE WITH THE POLICY DETAILS. PLEASE DO NOT OPEN THAT BRIEFCASE UNTIL I DRIVE AWAY.

Lol. If you must contact me:

Maryland State Department of Corrections
c/o John Roberts
Cell C, Row F
Baltimore, MD 21065

Visitation is from 8am to 2pm Mon, Wed, and Fri. Please schedule a time so we can go over the paperwork.

c/o John Roberts
Cell C, Row F
Baltimore, MD 21065

Visitation is from 8am to 2pm Mon, Wed, and Fri. Please schedule a time so we can go over the paperwork.

Oh well, I guess John's no longer in the jury pool.

c/o John Roberts
Cell C, Row F
Baltimore, MD 21065

Sorry I visit by appointment only. But, lucky for you, I will be in your area this Thursday talking to your fellow residents about a new zero premium life insurance plan (which they can sign up for on behalf of their cell mate and list themselves as beneficiary--part of the governments plan to deal with overcrowding of our prison system) and I have two appointments left, 10am and 2pm--which do you prefer?

John,

Schazzam, I'm so excited about getting the decoder ring you can keep the commission.

In my opinion this whole was handled very poorly from the beginning.

One doesn't tell a group of seasoned agent who have already been there, done that and even have the t-shirt that there is a new, secret product coming out that agents can "give" away and earn $250 commission on every policy. Then to tout it as "the real thing", without having any more information than that, saying that thousands of millions are going to, not even may be able to, be made in the next few months is way over the top.

That sounds like something either a first year agent or scam artist would post. Not someone who has been in the business for more than a couple of years.

A much more intellectual approach would have been to say,

"I received an e-mail today announcing the release of something that, if it is legit, could be the equivalent of finding the "Lost Dutchman" gold mine. This is what the e-mail said.... Anyone else heard of this? It sounds too good to be true, what do you all think?"

If that approach had been taken I would have taken it seriously for a while. As it is I think it is a joke and it should be a topic of humor.

I'm sorry I've got to say one last thing on this and then I'll refrain from this thread...for at least today...

I talked to a genius today who is trying to recruit agents for this and here is what he told me:

"The contracts will be available tomorrow but the carrier will not be known for 2 more weeks."

Ooh sign me up buddy.

I asked why and he said,

"Because they do not want any other companies catching wind of this and stealing the idea because after three months it is over"

So this will only be available to sell for three months?

"Yes, but you can make a killing in three months".

Is this getting good or what?
So much for my millions.

Back