New zero premium life insurance policy/life settlements

LMFAO!!!

How do you guys expect me to go out and sell insurance when I'm being so very well entertained?

I've participated inalotta message boards, forums, etc but this one is positively the best for content, whether informative, humorous or both!

This whole thing reminds me of the time I got recruited by DS-Max! John? I'm sure you can relate! Although, from what I understand you were one of he ethical managers. Talk about hush, hush though. They kept me in the dark for a long time!

LMFAO!!!

How do you guys expect me to go out and sell insurance when I'm being so very well entertained?

I've participated inalotta message boards, forums, etc but this one is positively the best for content, whether informative, humorous or both!

This whole thing reminds me of the time I got recruited by DS-Max! John? I'm sure you can relate! Although, from what I understand you were one of he ethical managers. Talk about hush, hush though. They kept me in the dark for a long time!

Sorry for the tangent:

There was a lot of irony with my days at WWI (that turned into DS-MAX.) It was because of the fact that I told my interviews what the job was and the fact that I was kinda low key that I was able to build a pretty good sized office.

The VP found out about how I was running it and threatened to fire me (re-train!) He also found out I was letting some reps just come in, pick up merch, sell and come back without showing up at the meeting. They were some of the best producers. He killed that. It was their way or the highway.

I'm sorry but I actually get indignant that my intelligence is so insulted that I'm supposed to be postive about some new "secret" deal. I'm not 13 in a tree fort with my buddies. Get real.

Well boys and girls, while you've been kicking this beachball and whining " nobody answers the phone" I have some additional info.

This is group WL, mrkted by Miracle Insurance Group, and Aspect Mgmnt is contract adminis.

Now PLEEEEEEEESEE........would 1 of you make a phone call and get mo' information. ? Hmm...pg 13...let's see if we can kick this up to pgs 30 +

John,

Thank you for adding that. My intelligence has also been insulted by the continuation, and the repeated insistence that this is the "real thing" and that we were all foolish for not getting on the band wagon. Even after huge red flags were raised early on in this thread.

Then, instead of listening and asking questions, the posts continued even stronger and then became angry. Not very professional. I may have been born at night but it sure as hell wasn't last night.

Superchief,

I totally agree with you. I belong to other boards, not even insurance related and this is definitely at the top of my list for all the same reasons you mentioned.

I wonder how many other agents production has "faltered a little" because they don't want to leave and miss something really good. Raise your hand, mine it up.

Well boys and girls, while you've been kicking this beachball and whining " nobody answers the phone" I have some additional info.

This is group WL, mrkted by Miracle Insurance Group, and Aspect Mgmnt is contract adminis.

Now PLEEEEEEEESEE........would 1 of you make a phone call and get mo' information. ? Hmm...pg 13...let's see if we can kick this up to pgs 30 +

Web [SIZE=-1]Tip: Try removing quotes from your search to get more results.[/SIZE]

Your search - "Miracle Insurance Group" - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:
  • Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
  • Try different keywords.
  • Try more general keywords.

Back